Friday Five: 5 for 2011Posted: January 7, 2011
I feel like I’m one of those people who constantly make and revise resolutions. When I feel like I need to change something to improve my life, I do. When I have achieved a goal, I set a new one. I think about short and long term goals all the time and I write them down. Sometimes I share them with people. This is one of those times. Here are five things that I’d like to do in 2011:
1. I’ll wear more rings. I used to wear them a lot and then I stopped for no apparent reason. I’ll start with a ring my sister gave me which looks similar to this one:
floral ring, $5.80
2. I’ll brave the cold this winter and get outside. I’ll wear more layers, I’ll put my boots to good use and I’ll try to stop complaining.
3. I’ll host more parties. Getting together with friends and family is fun – why not do it more often?
balloons, Martha Stewart
4. I’ll try new recipes. And I’ll try not to limit myself to yummy desserts.
via Martha Stewart
5. I’ll learn more about the city I’m currently living in – London, Ontario. Museums, galleries, shops, concerts…I’m ready to explore and to feature my adventures on White Cabana!