The Friday Five: Preparing for NYCPosted: March 18, 2011
I’m in New York City this weekend after a very crazy and emotional week. I’m happy to be spending time with my sister, brother-in-law and my sweet little nephews. I’m also going to be reunited with one of my running buddies and we’ll be running the NYC half on Sunday. My winter-training plan has been less than perfect so I imagine I’ll be taking a lot of walking breaks.
Here are five things that I brought along this weekend.
1. Sub-zero running tights from Running Skirts.
2. Antiperspirant – thanks Degree! It will definitely be put to the test at the half-marathon.
3. LeSportsac weekender bag – great for packing extra things (i.e., new purchases!).
4. My new polka dot scarf. I always bring a scarf like this on trips – especially for the flight.
5. My Canon PowerShot SD1000. It’s small but mighty. I don’t ever leave the house without it!