The Friday Five: Scenes from at HomePosted: May 27, 2011
For today’s Friday Five, I’m taking you inside my apartment.
1. I may one of the last people to own a land line. I know. But look how cool it is!
2. My milk glass collection never ends. The little one isn’t true milk glass but it’s cute.
3. These flowers, carved from wood, are from Easter Island. (Thanks Corie & Jeff.)
4. My ink blots. What do you see? (Apparently it’s a trend – look at what Christian from Maison 21 posted on Tumblr.)
5. Pussy willow branches are so pretty. I feel like it brings good luck too. These branches are from Easter but they’re still growing!
Thanks for coming on this very mini house tour and thanks, as always, for dropping by White Cabana!
Have a wonderful weekend!
p.s. For the record, everything in the above photos is white – except for the ink blots (black) and pussy willow (brown) – but I liked how the photos turned out in black & white.