Celebration: The Versatile Blogger AwardPosted: October 25, 2011
The deal is to write 7 things about myself and to then pass on the award to 15 other bloggers.
Seven things about Jordana:
1. This past September I began an introductory Spanish course. Me gusta mucho la clase de español.
2. I love dark chocolate – especially Villars which I have yet to find in Toronto or London.
3. My mom came across the name Jordana in the movie The Pirate with Anne Archer (I’ve never seen the movie). The book of the same name (which I have now read and is on my bookshelf) is by Harold Robbins.
4. I love writing hand-written letters on pretty stationery (often it’s black & white but I do have colourful stationery too!).
5. I’ve only been to three provinces in Canada (Ontario, Quebec & New Brunswick). I really wish flights within Canada were cheaper.
6. I hate pineapple.
7. I love (really, really love) Nutella.
And now I’d like to pass on the award to 15 bloggers who are new to me, who I ready daily, who I’ve met in the past or who I would like to get to know. In alphabetical order…
8 foot 6
Crazy Sweet Life
Eat Live Shop
Haute Pink Pretty
Just a Smidgen
La La Lovely
Little Bits of Lovely
Little Green Notebook
Tea for Joy
What Wilson Wants
Thanks again Tina for giving White Cabana this award!
p.s. If you haven’t checked out what Tina’s been up to – you must – her dream home/castle is unbelievable!