Beauty: TRESemmé Hair CarePosted: March 22, 2012
Over the last few weeks I have been using a new line of hair care products from TRESemmé which are specifically designed to combat split ends. Today I am sharing the pros and cons of the products I’ve used.
Split Remedy: A new collection of TRESemmé shampoo and conditioners
– The conditioner really worked well for my hair. It left my hair feeling very soft.
– My ends did seem softer and smoother after regular use of shampoo and conditioner.
– The Split End Sealing Serum also seemed to make my hair feel softer, smoother, and perhaps even shinier.
– TRESemmé has a great reputation. If it’s good enough for NYC Fashion Week, it’s good enough for me.
– The TRESemmé products are not tested on animals.
– The bottles are fully in fashion being white, black and mint. If you haven’t figured it out yet, mint is a very hot colour for spring (have a peek at Cassandra’s take on mint right here).
TRESemmé Split Remedy shampoo & conditioner
– There are too many product options for my liking. There are three conditioning treatments (leave in conditioning spray, leave in split end conditioning treatment, split end sealing serum) but I’m not entirely sure what the difference is between them. If I used all three my hair felt way too greasy. Of these conditioning treatments I prefer the split end sealing serum.
– I don’t like the smell of the leave in conditioner spray. I much prefer the classic conditioner.
– These products are supposed to help reduce the amount of split ends. This was too hard for me to measure. The products may have made a difference but I’m not entirely certain.
TRESemmé Split Remedy trio of conditioning treatments
Have you tried any of these or other TRESemmé products? Be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think.
These products are available at drug, grocery and mass merchandisers across Canada. Each product retails for about $6.
Many thanks to Alexandra H. for sending me these TRESemmé products for review.
Photos by Jordana.