Yes! Let’s start October off right with this little reminder…
These words make me happy.
via French By Design
Enjoy a lovely weekend!
I love this…
The 15 Things Charles and Ray Eames Teach Us
1. Keep good company.
2. Notice the ordinary.
3. Preserve the ephemeral.
4. Design not for the elite but for the masses.
5. Explain it to a child.
6. Get lost in the content.
7. Get to the heart of the matter.
8. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
9. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller.
10. Zoom out.
12. Prototype it.
14. Make design your life…and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind.
I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful long weekend. I continued my spring cleaning this weekend…all in an attempt to…
My kind of list: